Tuesday, May 29

The Gee in the Gee-Kay



My wife doesn't call me a fat old Ted for nothing. I've been leaving grease stains on pillows for over 30 years now and can safely describe myself as a hair dressing saddo.

Rob from Hepcat gave me a tin of this pomade to try at The Castle Run, because, yeah... I'm a hepcat, right? I like it; although it's described as a medium to firm hold, I would describe it as a light grease, with a very pleasant, subtle aroma.

It's made from beeswax, olive oil, vitamin E, petrolatum and scent. You ain't a gearhead until you're slapping petrolatum through your locks. It's produced in Sweden by the interestingly-named Soul Crap Syndicate.


1 comment:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Jeez Guy, that sounds familiar, but after having kicked a similar length of time Murray's addiction don't know if I could go back . . . plus, me bloody big boofhead won't fit into my lid anymore with a full head of hair.