Tuesday, July 24

The results

It was good meeting Garry Stuart yesterday (see below). Anyone who has ridden custom bikes in the UK over the past couple of decades will have looked at his photos in bike mags or bought one of his books.

He has photographed some iconic spreads, many of which I have kept for years in a manila cuttings folder. The shots of Flathead Phil were his, and much of the content in the Big Red Machine magazines from the early nineties.

He also has some great stories about shoots in years past, a couple of which I hope to relate to you in GKM.

Anyway, if you want to see a bit more of what went on yesterday, check his Tumblr page HERE.

(Look closely at my face in that photo; I look just like James Galway. I kept blinking because of the dust on the farm track. At least it wasn't mud.)

1 comment:

WhitelinePsycho said...

James Galway, hilarious mate, nice shots too.